Google and Motorola are among the major companies that do. It’s normally possible to get factory images from Samsung and LG, but you may need to download them from third-party sites.
- Xiaomi Xiaomi 11T (agate) Global official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool).
- This page contains links to download the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra official flash.
- Unlike a Recovery ROM, installing a Fastboot ROM requires your device to have an unlocked bootloader.
- You can also install this firmware zip file when you are facing Software Issue, Boot loop Issue, and much more.
- If you have flashed a Global ROM to a previously Chinese ROM Xiaomi phone, or vice versa, relocking the bootloader will result in your phone being bricked.
This file can be used for fix hang on logo and bricked device. Read all flashing instructions before flashing the phone and Use latest Xiaomi Flash Tool. Do you own Xiaomi Smartphone or Tablet and looking for Xiaomi Stock Firmware? From this page you can download Xiaomi Firmware for all Xiaomi device models. To make your Xiaomi device run with no errors and avoid misbehaving, you need to make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware & ROM that meets exactly your model.
If you are a Xiaomi user and have installed custom ROMs on your device, then you might be wondering how to flash fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi devices. This article will walk you through the steps needed to flash Fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi devices. By following these steps, you can easily unbrick your Xiaomi device. The latest Xiaomi stock ROMs are some of the most advanced ROMs available, providing users with various features that make their devices even more powerful and enjoyable.
- For flash fastboot ROM, connect the phone to the PC.
- In Mi recovery mode, use volume keys to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Considering a Custom ROM, users have the options to make core-system changes as these are developed by the Android community.
- The first and foremost advantage straight out spells out that you don’t have to wait for the OTA to land on your device.
These tools include the MIUI SDK (Software Development Kit) and the MIUI Developer Center. These tools allow developers to create their custom ROMs, as well as ability to modify existing ROMs and add new features. Once that is done, you can follow steps 1-to-3 above and launch the Terminal inside the working directory (the folder where the Fastboot ROM is extracted). Finally, issue the following command in the Terminal depending on what type of flash you wish to perform. If you’re going to attempt this, make sure that the rollback index of the downloaded ROM matches with the rollback index of the MIUI firmware currently installed on your device. Once both these things are done, click ‘flash’ in the Mi Flash Tool to finally install stock ROM the MIUI Fastboot ROM on your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco device.
If the phone is not a global version of Xiaomi officially, it will show you the information below. When we buy Xiaomi phones in online stores, we may be exposed to selling a non-global version of the Xiaomi smartphone. The list of Xiaomi phones which are back on the MIUI ROM Downloads page is Xiaomi Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi S2, Mi 6, Mi 5, and Mi Note 2. From here You can download the Stock ROM For all the latest models of the Xiaomi, Mi, and Poco devices. Select the download type first, then select your device from