Jenn uses both traditional Japanese Reiki and Shamanic Reiki to to move trapped energy, remove blockages and help restore proper energy flow and balance. Reiki can be done in-person through light touch or energy can be channeled and directed long distance.
IS REIKI EFFECTIVE?
Reiki has become widely accepted in the western medical community. It is now being offered in many top-tier hospitals across the US including:
• Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
• NY-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia
• Yale New Haven Hospital
• Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center
• Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
• Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System
• George Washington University Hospital
• M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, and
• California Pacific Medical Center.
In 2019, researchers found that people saw significant improvement in their health after a Reiki session, and that Reiki improves multiple variables related to physical and psychological health.
Click here to read more.
As her connection to nature and the spirit world naturally grew, Jenn expanded her Reiki practice to incorporate principles of shamanism through Shamanic Reiki training.
Shamanic Reiki invites the practitioner to open their heart and follow their intuition. Shamans call upon the forces of nature and helping spirits to guide the healing. They also use the vibration of drums, bells, movements, chants and other methods.
Shamanic Reiki incorporates these principles enhancing an already powerful experience, into a nature based, heart-centered healing experience.